Astreya the『The patriotic saint』who protected the country from the Imperial army's invasion had become an eternally youthful witch, she set up a dwelling in a forest that no one knew of, and to the utmost spent her life without having to do with other people. However one day, encountering an avalanche incident, because of the course of event she ends up saving a youth on the verge of death. Nevertheless after curing the young man she quickly drove him away, and told him to never come ever again but, later on, to thank her the young man carried incredibly tasty meal with him――?
The story of an unskillful witch formerly a saint that concealed her whereabout and of an honest young man.
Romance, Historical, Shoujo, Fantasy
- Prologue: Prologue. The Witch, Who Once Was Called a Saint
- Ch. 001 - A natural calamity that brought one encounter（１）
- Ch. 002 - A natural calamity that brought one encounter（2)
- Ch. 003 - A natural calamity that brought one encounter（3）
- Ch. 004 - A warm meal and a visitor (1)
- Ch. 005 - Chapter 5 A warm meal and a visitor (2)