Every infant on planet Chrome has gemini prints on their palms. Those prints match another newborn from planet Exilon.
On their eighteenth birthday, they will be married to each other. However, those children without partners will be hunted, killed and offered as tributes to the idols.
Orion Tudor is a seventeen year old prince from planet Chrome whose gemini prints vanished. His mission is to find his lost soulmate so that he can escape from the retribution of the Gods. Unfortunately, he was caught by the Legions and thrown to the Pillar’s custody. To escape death, Orion led the uprising revolution of all demon children in the Sanctuary – an Outer Space Orbiting Station at Parthenon Galaxy. In his search for his soulmate, he found out there are four of them with the same gemini prints.
Who among them is his soulmate? What’s the reason behind the emergence of four people with the same gemini prints?
Action Adventure Fantasy Mecha Romance Sci-fi
1 - Legend of Gemini
- Ch. 001 - Synopsis
- Ch. 002 - Prologue
- Ch. 003 - I: Planet Chrome and Planet Exilon
- Ch. 004 - II: Starcops, Legions and Pillars
- Ch. 005 - III. Sanctuary, an Outer Space Station
- Ch. 006 - IV. Saturn Pryor
- Ch. 007 - V. Reverend Lexur McDarmarius
- Ch. 008 - VI. Prime Vangart Ausiliamus Copernicus
- Ch. 009 - VII. Team Southern Terra Nova
- Ch. 010 - VIII : First Day of Training
- Ch. 011 - IX: Getting Along
- Ch. 012 - X: The Return of the Pillars