It's March and Yoshina Tsutomu, who passed the exam for the university he wished to go to, was enjoying his spring break after high school graduation.
However, in late March, while waiting for the entrance ceremony, he was suddenly hit with a high fever of unknown cause. When the fever, that had lasted for several days, finally broke and he woke up, he was no longer a he, but is now a beautiful girl with silver hair and heterochromatic eyes.
Everyone continues to prepare for the new semester, with their efforts confused by this extraordinary development.
In April, he(she) becomes a first-year high school student, now named who Yoshina Tsukasa.
His(Her) second round of high school life now begins as a girl, while thinking this is far from the student life that he was supposed to be enjoying.
This is his(her)story...
Release days: Sundays, Wednesdays, and Fridays (Hopefully, but minimum of twice a week.)
RAW: I Will Return Again
Comedy, Gender Bender, Romance, School Life, Vampire
1 - This Is How I Changed
- Prologue: Prologue
- Ch. 001 - Who Is This?
- Ch. 002 - Depression
- Ch. 003 - Who Knows?
- Ch. 004 - Vampire?!
- Ch. 005 - I Won’t Give You My Pudding
- Ch. 006 - Onee-Chan (Part 1)
- Ch. 006.5 - Onee-chan (Part 2)
- Ch. 007 - Nyaa? (Part 1)
- Ch. 007.5 - Nyaa? (Part 2)
- Ch. 008 - Just Kidding (Part 1)
- Ch. 008.5 - Just Kidding (Part 2)
- Ch. 009 - I Just Naturally Did It As Your Onii-chan (Part 1)
- Ch. 009.5 - I Just Naturally Did It As Your Onii-chan (Part 2)
- Ch. 010 - This Won’t Leave A Scar (Part 1)
- Ch. 010.5 - This Won't Leave A Scar (Part 2)
- Ch. 011 - A Lot Of Trouble (Part 1)
- Ch. 011.1 - A Lot Of Trouble (Part 2)
- Ch. 011.2 - A Lot Of Trouble (Part 3)
2 - Do It For My Sake
- Ch. 012 - I've Never Dated A Man Before (Part 1)
- Ch. 012.1 - I've Never Dated A Man Before (Part 2)
- Ch. 012.2 - I've Never Dated A Man Before (Part 3)
- Ch. 013 - We Just Talked Yesterday
- Ch. 014 - “Of Course, My Answer Is No!”
- Ch. 015 - “I’m Miyuki’s Younger Sister, Yoshina Tsukasa.”
- Ch. 016 - “Entry Application Form”