“Love and Hatred are different sides of the same coin” is how the saying goes, I believe. However, the coin of love and hatred is far from the only coin that shows two faces. There is the coin marked with naivety and wisdom, alongside the coin belonging to scorn and respect, as well as the one representing trust and wariness. (Now, stick with me. This analogy is vital to understanding our story, despite its run-on nature. ) Here we have a coin, a regular coin for all intents and purposes. Except, this coin is marked a bit differently than a coin you are like to find elsewhere. One side of the coin is golden and clean, embossed with the beautiful face of a young woman with a kind expression fitted below her intelligent gaze. The other side of the coin is scarred and dirty, carved into the likeness of a young man with an easy grin and hard eyes. This coin, much like the others, represents a duality between opposites that are nonetheless intertwined more tightly than a drunkard and a tavern. However, this coin does not represent emotions like the others. Rather, this coin represents us and our story, so don’t go spending it just yet. Instead, I hear wedding bells. Shall we sit in? Its sure to be an interesting show. It is a marriage between fates, after all…
Dark Fiction, Action, Drama,
1 - The Wolven Blade and the Bells: Volume One
- Ch. 001 - Chapter One: The Beginning of the End
- Ch. 002 - Chapter Two: Blades in the Dark
- Ch. 003 - Chapter Three: Silver Tongue and Steel Blade
- Ch. 004 - Chapter Four: The Price of a Plan
- Ch. 005 - Chapter Five: The Assembly Completes
- Ch. 006 - Chapter Six: A Tinge of Madness and a Dash of Arrogance
- Ch. 007 - Chapter Seven: A Bloody Good Time
- Ch. 008 - Chapter Eight: Sweets and Thoughts
- Ch. 009 - Chapter Nine: In the Dust and Shade
- Ch. 010 - Chapter Ten: Of Wolves and Chains, Books and Strong Drinks
- Ch. 011 - Chapter Eleven: Regrets and Annoyances both lead to Lessons
- Ch. 012 - Chapter Twelve: A Brief Moment of Rest, Dominated by Fools
- Ch. 013 - Chapter Thirteen: Who Doesn't like to Drink?
- Ch. 014 - Chapter Fourteen: The Worth of a Man is Hardly Much
- Ch. 015 - Chapter Fifteen: What is Some Blood Between Friends?
- Ch. 016 - Chapter Sixteen: And to All a Good Night
- Ch. 017 - Chapter Seventeen: Time for a Talk, and Perhaps a Drink?