A pessimistic and negative daughter of a concubine living in the ancient times thought – since life is so difficult, why should one invest serious effort in struggling to live.
The life of an ancient noblewoman is often determined and controlled by her family. In addition, one’s actions often implicate one’s entire family – thus, it is fairly common to see an unexpected calamity result in suffering borne by one’s whole family. Managing to live a good and successful life while retaining one’s dignity is simply too difficult to achieve.
Ah, living in the ancient times is simply too dangerous – we should all just sleep till we die.
Historical Romance Slice of Life Supernatural
1 - Redoing
- Ch. 001 - When One Gets Promoted, Some Die... And Some Enter Another World
- Ch. 001.5 - Part 2
- Ch. 002 - What's Up With Hell's Sentencing System These Days?*
- Ch. 002.5 - Part 2
- Ch. 003 - The Tale of the Wife and the Concubine That Must Be Told
- Ch. 003.5 - Part 2
- Ch. 004 - A Women Doesn’t Want To Make Things Difficult For Herself, But For Other Women Part 1
- Ch. 004.5 - Part 2
- Ch. 005 - Lord Sheng Hong Wins Two Fights!!!
- Ch. 005.5 - part 2
2 - Latest
- Ch. 020.5 - The Unfairness Of Rulan
- Ch. 021 - Mr. Zhuang Goes Out, Children Goes To School
- Ch. 021.5 - Chapter 21 Part 2
- Ch. 022 - Good Teachers Doesn't Drag Class
- Ch. 022.5 - Chapter 22 Part 2
- Ch. 023 - The Youth Brought By Spring
- Ch. 024 - The Arbitrator of The War of Roses
- Ch. 025 - Chapter 25: Two ways to clean up a battlefield