"When the Universe is at war which side are you on?"
War raged across millions of star systems, billions of planets and trillions of light years.
Whole nations and ways of life would disappear within this age of chaos.
Great heroes and villains emerge.
As every grain of the sand of time falls, the universe is changed forevermore.
Grand Scholar Djanus Todomari.
SCi-Fi, Space Opera, High Fantasy, Magitech, Black Comedy, War, Space Fleet battle, Light Novel, Epic
1 - BALADA: When my eyes are weight with sleep, I quench the evening candle's glow
- Prologue: Prologue.
- Ch. 001 - 595th chapter, 891st volume, 13th library of the 50th city of knowledge, 7th universe, 974.593 cycle of eternity.
- Ch. 002 - Extract from the book “Confessions, an Admirals tale volume I”
- Ch. 003 - “Nuts!” Metternich muttered under his breath as his mind stopped its wondering and returned to the present.
- Ch. 004 - Excerpt from the diary of Private Raz V’a van; from the book “We were the legionaries of Malus ‘The World Breaker’”
- Ch. 005 - The Occupied Territories, planet Maramanakama, the Capital city Tolina, the Dukhym district. 9:53 Local Planetary Time.
- Ch. 006 - Maramanakama Imperial field command center. 9:07 Local Planetary Time
- Ch. 007 - The Dukhym district. 10:56 Local Planetary time.
- Ch. 008 - 10:56 Local Planetary Time.
- Ch. 009 - Volun 4 system, the Planet Volun 4, headquarters of the 378th corps.
- Ch. 010 - Extract from the book “Confessions, an Admirals tale volume I”
- Ch. 011 - Metternich found himself next to Tarkan el Balamarus and Valyria Treakle with Butz behind him and Adrian next to Valyria.
- Ch. 012 - Maramanakama Imperial field command center.12:23 Local Planetary time
- Ch. 013 - The Dukhym district. 12:48 Local Planetary time.
- Ch. 014 - Volun 4, the position of the 378th.
- Ch. 015 - Volunian/Federation Southern flank.
- Ch. 016 - The occupied Territories, Maramanakama.
- Ch. 017 - Excerpt from the diary of Lieutenant Alexander Mackintosh.
- Ch. 018 - Extract from the book “Confessions, an Admirals tale volume I”
- Ch. 019 - 378th Flanking force, Metternich’s position
- Ch. 020 - We were the legionaries of Malus, the World Breaker”